Thursday, June 27, 2013

BK!

I have been in New York for over a week now, and I am seriously having the best time! One of the things my husband has always wanted to do is walk the Brooklyn bridge! I wasn't really that into it, but I put on my big girl panties and agreed to do it! So we got up early went into the city and did the Damn thing! Boy am I glad I did it! It was absolutely beautiful! It's the best view of the NYC skyline.The weather was gorgeous and there are so many cool things happening on the bridge. I am also so happy that Isabella had a chance to experience that, not many 5 year old can say that walked the Brooklyn Bridge lol. The best part of walking the bridge you end up in Brooklyn! We found a Nice little park sat down and relaxed and also ran into my brother, kinda crazy! We had such a great family day in the city. We had wonderful street food and took in the sights of the best city in the world!





















No comments:

Post a Comment